[FLASH-USERS] 2D Spherical and Cartesian Geometry

Klaus Weide klaus at flash.uchicago.edu
Fri Sep 23 15:17:23 EDT 2016

Michiel,

Your message makes it difficult to quote individual lines (it had some
strange line-end encoding), so I limit myself to the following comments:

The following looks unusual - try without it:
 EOSforRiemann   = .true.

What Eos are you using; does Eos/EosMain/Gamma work?

Also try without the following;
  hy_fPresInMomFlux = 0.0

Re
  order           = 5          # Interpolation order (first/second/third/fifth order)

Try 2 or 3.

The problems seem to occur around 180 deg, not around 0 deg;
so try a Y range of 0 - 90 deg (corresponding to a half sphere)
with reflecting Y b.c. at the equator.

I am also curious whether split Hydro (PPM, no +uhd) behaves better.