[FLASH-USERS] combining MHD and thermal conduction

Tomasz Plewa tplewa at fsu.edu
Mon Aug 14 18:18:11 EDT 2017

It might be worth noting that Crank-Nicolson does not automatically
guarantee the solution will be physically correct. The solution might be
stable, but positivity is not guaranteed for arbitrary large time steps.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0377042712004128
https://www.encyclopediaofmath.org/index.php/Crank-Nicolson_method

Tomek