[FLASH-USERS] sample for 3D hydrodynamic simulation

SLee lee-s at ile.osaka-u.ac.jp
Tue Aug 29 07:18:59 EDT 2017

Dear all flash users,

I stared to use FLASH code to calculate the physics on laser fusion plasma.
Especially, i want to see the stability of converging shock wave when it has large pressure perturbation on the surface of sphere.
 Furthermore, I want to change the pressure on the surface of the sphere depend on time which represents temporal laser profile. There is no need to calculate laser absorption and  ray-tracing.

In summary, Im looking for the sample of

・3Dimensional (cartesian, polar coordinates) hydrodynamic simulation for implosion.
・Pressure drive.
・Pure hydro(don’t need to calculate thermal conduction, radiation transport).
*temporally changeable pressure on the surface of sphere target.
*spatially changeable pressure distribution on the surface of sphere target.

If you have any sample similar to the above conditions, it will be very helpful if you share it for me.

Sincerely yours,
Seungho

Osaka university, Department of Physics
Institute of Laser Engineering