[FLASH-USERS] Particle_specifyMethods compile error

Joshua Wall joshua.e.wall at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 15:19:53 EDT 2017

Hello Users,

    I'm looking at porting some code over to Flash 4.4, and today while
compiling got the following error:

Particles_specifyMethods.F90:53:27:

   particleAdvVect(n) = NONE
                           1
Error: Symbol ‘none’ at (1) has no IMPLICIT type

Looking at the code, I suspect what was intended was to set it to:

particleAdvVect(n) = PT_ADVMETH_NONE

Using the appropriate identifier from Particles.h for turning off
integration... but I also could see just defaulting it to LEAPFROG. Since
I'm not sure which to use, I thought I'd ask 1) if this was intended or not
and 2) if it is a typo, which should be the correct input here?

Thanks,

Josh
--
Joshua Wall