[FLASH-USERS] Question on direct initial placement of passive particles

Scott Feister sfeister at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 15:23:24 EST 2017

Hi Marissa,

Never too many e-mails! I don't know if there is a simpler way than editing
the source code (anyone else please chime in), but if do go that route, I'd
be checking out contents of the folder
*.../source/Particles/ParticlesInitialization/*. For example, searching
within the file contents shows that the "pt_initialXmin, pt_initialXmax"
values are specifically used in
*.../source/Particles/ParticlesInitialization/Lattice/pt_initPositionsLattice.F90*
.

-Scott

Scott Feister, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Researcher, Flash Center for Computational Science
University of Chicago, Department of Astronomy and Astrophysics