[FLASH-USERS] ensuring div B = 0 when adjusting evolution

Jonathan Thurgood jonathan.thurgood at northumbria.ac.uk
Fri Jun 9 06:24:53 EDT 2017

Hi All,

Not sure if this is relevant, but if it is related to problems of B field gradient across coarse/fine boundaries then it sounds at least superficially similar to a problem I had a while ago so I thought I would at least point it out in case there is a connection or possible clues for you (http://flash.uchicago.edu/pipermail/flash-users/2016-May/001957.html)

Unfortunately – I never got to the bottom of it and ended up tackling that particular problem with a different code using a stretched grid instead of AMR. I would however very much like to use FLASH for similar problems so I am watching this thread with great interest…

Cheers,

Jonathan