[FLASH-USERS] ensuring div B = 0 when adjusting evolution

Slavin, Jonathan jslavin at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 9 12:19:32 EDT 2017

Hi Dongwook,

I was using HLLD.  However my problem was solved when I set the initial
time step after the second explosion to dtinit, which is a very small
value.  So I think it was related to the large pressure gradients present
when the second explosion is initiated.  As far as I can tell, the problem
was between fine resolution pixels, not at a fine-coarse boundary.

Jon