[FLASH-USERS] Hypre and Makefile.h Errors

Kezman Saboi ksaboi at asu.edu
Wed Oct 25 13:27:57 EDT 2017

Dear Flash-Users,

I am having problems with compiling and keep on getting errors with Hypre.

The version of Hypre I am using is 2.11.1. For simplicity, I have chosen to
declare the empty variable of "LIB_HYPRE = " in Makefile.h. Could this be
the root cause of the problem. If so, could you please guide me on how I
would create a better and more precise path for the hype library?

Attached herein are the Makefile.h I am using and Hypre.

Thank you,

Kezman