[FLASH-USERS] Job Running Error

Kezman Saboi ksaboi at asu.edu
Sun Sep 24 20:57:06 EDT 2017

Hello,

I currently do not have a clue where the GNU file is on my system. Below is
the job script I am using. Please take a look at it and offer advise. The
files I have in my Scratch directory are flash.par, flash4, and my run
script file.

#!/bin/bash

#SBATCH -J SZ                # Job name

#SBATCH -o SZ.%j.%N.out      # Name of stdout output file (%j expands to
jobId)

#SBATCH -p development             # Queue name

#SBATCH --nodes=1

#SBATCH --ntasks-per-node=16

#SBATCH -t 00:30:00            # Run time (hh:mm:ss)

#SBATCH --export=ALL

#SBATCH --mail-user=ksaboi at asu.edu

#SBATCH --mail-type=ALL

#SBATCH -A TG-AST130021        # <-- Allocation name to charge job against

ibrun -v ./flash4 # -par_file flash.par

Thank you,

Kezman

Kezman Saboi
Barrett Honors College|Arizona State University
Astrophysics
Phone|480-819-5031