[FLASH-USERS] Job Running Error

Max Katz maximilian.katz at stonybrook.edu
Sun Sep 24 21:11:05 EDT 2017

I am not a Stampede user so I can't be sure, but my immediate guess would
be that while -v is a valid flag for mpirun, perhaps it is not a valid flag
for ibrun, and maybe that's what is messing it up. Try just "ibrun
./flash4" and see if that works. If not, someone who uses Stampede before
may need to step in.

Max Katz
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Stony Brook University