[FLASH-USERS] radflaHD/supernova libhypre

Klaus Weide klaus at flash.uchicago.edu
Wed Apr 4 16:07:01 EDT 2018

On Wed, 4 Apr 2018, Slah Abdellaoui wrote:

> Dear Klaus
> Thank you for your response.
> I used FLASH4.5, that error was with libhypre-2.8.0b,

Hmm, that combination should work fine.
Maybe your HYPRE library was not configured and built with Fortran
support.

> I downloaded the tar
> file from "
> https://computation.llnl.gov/projects/hypre-scalable-linear-solvers-multigrid-methods/software"
> version 2.11.2 and I got this error op_readTables.F90:98: undefined
> reference to `op_readpropaceostables_', I have used libhypre in FLASH4.4 it
> worked fine for the example radlahd/radblastwave.

This new error is not related to the HYPRE library at all.

It appears that there are some lines of code that were accidentally
included in the FLASH release code and that prevent compilation.

In the file
  source/physics/materialProperties/Opacity/OpacityMain/OPAL/op_readTables.F90

the following lines should be removed:

  elseif (tableKind == "PROPACEOS" .or. tableKind == "propaceos") then

      call op_readPropaceosTables (tableName,   &
                                 needLowTable, &
                                 needHighTable, &
                                 needROTable, &
                                 indexLOWT,     &
                                 indexHIGHT,     &
                                 indexRO      )

That call is left over from a non-public version of the code; it is
neither needed nor useful when you are using OPAL opacity tables.

Sorry about that.

Let me know if this does not solve your problem!