[FLASH-USERS] radflaHD/supernova libhypre

Klaus Weide klaus at flash.uchicago.edu
Thu Apr 5 11:32:29 EDT 2018

On Thu, 5 Apr 2018, Slah Abdellaoui wrote:

> Dear Klaus
> Thank you, yes it worked fine, but when I run I got this error for the file
> flash_works.par and flash.par: "op_getOpalTableOpacity: mfH,temprange
> are           7           1
>  DRIVER_ABORT: [op_getOpalTableOpacity] ERROR: thisTypeTable%table not
> associated; tg%table NULL?" the other flash.par it was looking for data
> file which were does not exist.

Dear Slah,

The OPAL table files are not included with the released FLASH code.
It should be easy to find a source for downloading the tables.
Put the necessary files (the names should be mention in
  op_opalTable*
runtime parameters in your parfile) into your working directory,
or copy them into the directory

  source/physics/materialProperties/Opacity/OpacityMain/OPAL/tables/

before configuring FLASH and they should be copied to the object directory
automatically.