[FLASH-USERS] Magnetic field boundary condition for NohCylindrical test problem

Ernesto Zurbriggen ezurbriggen at unc.edu.ar
Fri Aug 24 11:24:25 EDT 2018

Hi all!
Continuing with Greg's question, I have the following doubt.
Implementing boundary conditions for the magnetic field using the unsplit
staggered mesh,
in the boundary region:
Is essential to define the field either just in the cell center or just in
the cell faces, or in both places is necesary?

Thank you!