[FLASH-USERS] Magnetic field boundary condition for NohCylindrical test problem

Gustavo gustavojavierkrause at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 09:59:04 EDT 2018

Hello Gregory

If you are using the USM scheme, you also need to enforce the boundary
conditions in the face variables (basically, the MAG_FACE_VAR in FACEX
and FACEY structures). If you did not specify BCs for the face variables
in your implementation, probably the code is using outflow condition for
them, so the  advancement of the magnetic field is not what you expect.

Best regards

Gustavo