[FLASH-USERS] How to use more than 1 processor when using "FlatPlate" sample ?

庞海祥 18202792235 at 163.com
Thu Jan 25 22:18:51 EST 2018

Hello,

I am running basic simulations in FLASH4. When running the example case "FlatPlate", I can run the it properly. When I try to use more than 1 processor to run the case , I get the following error:
 Paramesh error : pe            1  needed full blk          355           0  but could not find it or only  found part of it in the message buffer.  Contact PARAMESH developers for help. application called MPI_Abort(comm=0x84000002, 0) - process 1

Has anyone had this issue before?

Sincerely,
Haixiang Pang