[FLASH-USERS] Sedov explosion - inhomogeneous ambient

Petar Kostic perakostic at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 15:33:13 EST 2018

Hello,

I am new to the FLASH. I was reading the User's guide but I cannot fully
understand how to modify simulations. For example, I want to modify Sedov
blast simulation so that the explosion is running into inhomogeneous
ambient medium. How to include certain density (and temperature)
distribution in the domain? If someone has been in such a situation and got
over it successfully, please advise me. Or recommend me some useful
literature where similar problems in FLASH are explained in more detail.

Kind regards,
Petar Kostić