[FLASH-USERS] Sedov explosion - inhomogeneous ambient

Ryan Farber rjfarber at umich.edu
Wed Jan 31 16:20:01 EST 2018

Hi Peter,

You'll need to modify DENS_VAR in Simulation_initBlock.F90, which is
located in ...PATH_TO_FLASH/source/Simulation/SimulationMain/
YOUR_PROBLEM_NAME

In ...PATH_TO_FLASH/source/Simulation/SimulationMain, I'd suggest "cp -r
Sedov SedovInhomogeneous" (or whatever you'd prefer your problem to be
named), so that you leave the original Sedov untouched for future reference.

Just ping back if that is sufficient or if you need further help.

Best,
--------
Ryan