[FLASH-USERS] FLASH Scaling Data

Lynn Reid l.reid at previso.net
Mon May 7 01:21:39 EDT 2018

Well there are certainly published studies of FLASH-3 that I know of... see

   - Challenges of extreme computing using the FLASH code
   <http://adsabs.harvard.edu/full/2008ASPC..385..145D>; A Dubey, R Fisher,
   C Graziani, GC Jordan IV, DQ Lamb, LB Reid, P Rich, D Sheeler, D Townsley,
   K Weide; *Numerical Modeling of Space Plasma Flows, *Volume 385, Pages
   145

   - Pragmatic optimizations for better scientific utilization of large
   supercomputers
   <http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1094342012464404>; Anshu
   Dubey, Alan C Calder, Christopher Daley, Robert T Fisher, Carlo Graziani,
   George C Jordan, Donald Q Lamb, Lynn B Reid, Dean M Townsley, Klaus
Weide; *International
   Journal of High Performance Computing Applications*, 27(3), pp 358-371
   - Evolution of FLASH, a multi-physics scientific simulation code for
   high-performance computing
   <http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1094342013505656>;
   Anshu Dubey, Katie Antypas, Alan C Calder, Chris Daley, Bruce Fryxell, J
   Brad Gallagher, Donald Q Lamb, Dongwook Lee, Kevin Olson, Lynn B Reid, Paul
   Rich, Paul M Ricker, Katherine M Riley, Robert Rosner, Andrew Siegel, Noel
   T Taylor, Klaus Weide, Francis X Timmes, Natasha Vladimirova, John ZuHone,
   International Journal of High Performance Computing Applications, 28(2), pp
   223-235

You could also look for more recent publications at
http://flash.uchicago.edu/site/publications/flash_pubs.shtml

--
Lynn Reid
[image: Inline images 1]

--
This email, including any attachments, is intended only for use by the

Before you take any
action based upon advice and/or information contained in this email you
should carefully consider the advice and information and consider obtaining
relevant independent advice.