[FLASH-USERS] Default cell width

Ian Padilla ia6400pa-s at student.lu.se
Sat Nov 10 09:36:13 EST 2018

Dear Flash users,

I am setting up a simulation with the following command line

./setup simulation -2d +cartesian -auto -with-unit=physics/Gravity/GravityMain/Roche -maxblocks=3000

I am trying to make some adjustments in the Driver unit and need the cell width in the z-direction (direction where hydro equations are not solved)

Would the routine 	Grid_getBlkPhysicalSize(integer(IN) :: blockId, real(OUT) :: blockSize(MDIM))	give me also the width of the block in the z-direction although simulation is 2D?

If not what would it be the alternative?

Thanks,

Ian Padilla
MSc Student - Theoretical Physics
Lund University, Sweden