[FLASH-USERS] Regarding particles.

Dean Townsley Dean.M.Townsley at ua.edu
Mon Nov 12 14:07:28 EST 2018

Hi Saurabh,

I agree with John ZuHone's comment that yt provides a good solution for
many uses, but I just wanted to say that in contrast to the grid data
structures, the data structures in the bare particle files are not too
complicated.  I think with a little learning about basic hdf5 structure,
you may be able to write a modest python script using something like
h5py to pull out what you need, assuming your files are not too large.

Good luck!

Dean