[FLASH-USERS] No example_thsc.par in LaserSlab

Marissa Adams madams at pas.rochester.edu
Tue Nov 27 12:12:51 EST 2018

I found it by grep'ing for it in SimulationMain/ (hopefully it is attached to this e-mail)

Also the suggested setup script is a bit different than what you have (+asyncLaser):

# ./setup -auto LaserSlab -2d -nxb=16 -nyb=16 +hdf5typeio

#         species=cham,targ +mtmmmt +laser +uhd3t +mgd mgd_meshgroups=6

#         ed_maxBeams=2 ed_maxPulseSections=4 ed_maxPulses=2

#         thsc_maxBeams=1 thsc_maxPulseSections=4 thsc_maxPulses=1 thsc_maxDetectors=1

#         -objdir=LaserSlab_thsc -parfile=example_thsc.par ThscDemo=True +asyncLaser

Marissa

---
Marissa Adams
PhD Student
Website: http://www.pas.rochester.edu/~madams<http://www.pas.rochester.edu/~madams/>
University of Rochester
Department of Physics & Astronomy
371 Bausch & Lomb Hall

Thomson scattering is a new function for FLASH4.5. It can be excuted in LaserSlab. (chapter 32.7.6) However, when I excuted the following setup line in usr mannul

./setup -auto LaserSlab -2d -nxb=16 -nyb=16 +hdf5typeio \
species=cham,targ +mtmmmt +laser +uhd3t +mgd mgd_meshgroups=6 \
ed_maxBeams=2 ed_maxPulseSections=4 ed_maxPulses=2 \
thsc_maxBeams=1 thsc_maxPulseSections=4 thsc_maxPulses=1 thsc_maxDetectors=1 \
-parfile=example_thsc.par ThscDemo=True

I haven't found the "example_thsc.par" in LaserSlab. Is there anyone know what it is about? Than you very much! Or, what should I do on parfile if I what to add Thomson scattering in LaserSlab?

Zhang