[FLASH-USERS] No example_thsc.par in LaserSlab

Klaus Weide klaus at flash.uchicago.edu
Tue Nov 27 14:33:43 EST 2018

On Tue, 27 Nov 2018, Marissa Adams wrote:

> I found it by grep'ing for it in SimulationMain/ (hopefully it is attached to this e-mail)

Thanks, Marissa.

That parameter file was accidentally omitted from the FLASH4.5 tar ball,
sorry about that.

In addition, there are some additions to a Config file that should also
have been included. I have attached the missing part; the lines should
be appended to the end of file

    source/Simulation/SimulationMain/LaserSlab/Config .

With these changes the "Laser Driven Simulation with Thomson Scattering
Diagnostics" should be functional for demonstrating the "Simple" Thomson
Scattering implementation; we are working on an advanced version using ray
tracing.