[FLASH-USERS] Request for reference on performance and scalability

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 13:26:39 EDT 2018

If this is for an application for compute time, I'd strongly suggest
running the test on the hardware you intend to run on and using the problem
you would like to run in production (to as much of an extent that is
possible). Most supercomputing centers have a way to request discretionary
allocations for these sorts of scaling studies.