[FLASH-USERS] Request for reference on performance and scalability

Carlo Graziani carlo at oddjob.uchicago.edu
Thu Oct 11 13:24:46 EDT 2018

There's

@inproceedings{cordery2013analysis,
    title={Analysis of Cray XC30 performance using Trinity-NERSC-8
benchmarks and comparison with Cray XE6 and IBM BG/Q},
    author={Cordery, Matthew J and Austin, Brian and Wassermann, HJ and
Daley, Christopher S and Wright, Nicholas J and Hammond, Simon D and
Doerfler, Douglas},
    booktitle={International Workshop on Performance Modeling, Benchmarking
and Simulation of High Performance Computer Systems},
    pages={52--72},
    year={2013},
    organization={Springer}
}

which is BiBTeX for
https://www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~sdh/pmbs13papers/pmbs0900.pdf.

There's also the following very detailed presentation on getting Flash
ready for IBM BG/Q from 2013:

https://www.alcf.anl.gov/files/cdaley_miracon_talk_0.pdf

Carlo

--
Carlo Graziani                                 (630) 252-1543 (Voice)
Argonne National Laboratory -------------------------------------