[FLASH-USERS] Expansion of Target

Brian Kraus bkraus at pppl.gov
Fri Apr 26 20:17:09 EDT 2019

Hi Klaus,

Thank you for this useful workaround, it certainly helps me understand
better how FLASH can be used.

Incidentally, I did try "freezing" the solid by lowering its temperature as
far as seemed reasonable (down to < 1 mK). Even here, artificial shocks
immediately evolved. (I did no careful study of how the shock
magnitude/propagation was affected.)

Thank you,
Brian
--