[FLASH-USERS] Modifying pressure in LaserSlab simulations

Acharya, Nitish nachary2 at ur.rochester.edu
Wed Jan 9 23:32:38 EST 2019

Hi everyone,

I am a new user of FLASH. I am trying to setup a  simulation similar to LaserSlab Simulation.

First, how can I modify the pressure of different materials of the slab?

Second, where can I look to know what are the units of the variables (pressure, temperature, density, etc) used for this simulation? I tried using python to look at the attributes of output (HDF5) files but it wasn't helpful to know units from there.

Thanks,

Nitish