[FLASH-USERS] Compilation error in CCSN

Hava Turkakin turkakin at ualberta.ca
Fri Jun 7 13:37:33 EDT 2019

Hi
Here are the lines involving hdf5 from flash.h file;

FLASH_HAVE_HDF5_MOD

FLASH_IO_HDF5

IO_HDF5_SERIAL

we have hdf5 version 1.10.1 and it should have Fortran enabled since I have
compiled and run sedov problem smoothly in our system.

I also have set up and run another modified version of briowu problem, all
compiled and run smoothly. Now I want to read data into flash and CCSN is
the only example where we have this set up, but it doesn't compile as is.

Thank you

--
PhD
University of Alberta