[FLASH-USERS] Total energy and Laser Deposition

Acharya, Nitish nachary2 at ur.rochester.edu
Sun Mar 10 00:08:18 EST 2019

Thanks Klaus.

Yes, indeed the "energies" in both of the sources have units of energy. Thanks so much for clarifying about it. Right now, I'm having an issue regarding laser energy deposition. How does it compare to total energy? From what I understand, any increase in total energy at any instant should equal total energy deposition until that time. However, I am getting Laser Energy Deposition higher than the total energy at almost all the time instants. Do you have any idea what's going on?

Thanks,

Nitish