[FLASH-USERS] Does FLASH simulate solids?

Scott Feister sfeister at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 23:01:00 EST 2019

Here are some more details on freezing cells with the BDRY variable.

1. In Config, add the line "VARIABLE BDRY"
2. Elsewhere in your code (e.g. Simulation_initBlock.F90 and
Simulation_adjustEvolution.F90), you can set the BDRY_VAR just like you
would with any other cell variable (TELE_VAR, DENS_VAR, ...). The two
values relevant for BDRY_VAR are 0 and 1.

Scott