[FLASH-USERS] Particles Unit

滝沢龍之介 ryunosukeway at icloud.com
Wed Nov 13 16:39:20 EST 2019

Hi, Norbert and Ryan,

Thank you for answering my question.
After adding below and not using +laser, I could success to compile.

REQUIRES Particles
REQUIRES Particles/localAPI
REQUIRES physics/sourceTerms/EnergyDeposition/EnergyDepositionMain/Laser

But error has been occurred.

 [ 11-14-2019  03:14:53.600 ] [amr_set_runtime_parameters] NOTE: Enabling curvilinear suppport because of the selected geometry
 [ 11-14-2019  03:14:55.912 ] [gr_initGeometry] checking BCs for idir: 1
 [ 11-14-2019  03:14:55.915 ] [gr_initGeometry] checking BCs for idir: 2
 [ 11-14-2019  03:14:55.918 ] [gr_ptInit]: Value of RAY_ATTR_COUNT is =: 16
 [ 11-14-2019  03:14:55.920 ] [gr_ptInit]: Value of propCount is =: 35
 Different 1st dimensions for Destination and Source Buffer!
 [ 11-14-2019  03:14:55.925 ] [DRIVER_ABORT]: Driver_abort() called by PE           0
 [ 11-14-2019  03:14:55.928 ] abort_message: [gr_ptInit]: RAY_ATTR_COUNT must match propCount (see Logfile).

Is it impossible to use Particles Unit with Energy Deposition Unit?

Thanks,
Ryunosuke
Ryunosuke Takizawa

Institute of Laser Engineering, Osaka University

2-6 Yamada-oka, Suita, Osaka, 565-0871, Japan

E-mail: takizawa-r at ile.osaka-u.ac.jp