[FLASH-USERS] Particles Unit

Norbert Flocke flocke at flash.uchicago.edu
Wed Nov 13 10:10:01 EST 2019

Hello Ryan and Ryunosuke,

You should also include 'REQUIRES Particles' into your Config file, as
this also automatically includes the Particles/localAPI directory, where
the pt_interface.F90 source code is located. From your current Config file
the Particles/localAPI directory is never reached and hence you don't have
the compiled pt_interface.mod file.

Also, on a side note, be in for surprises when activating the Particles
and Energy Deposition units at the same time. The +laser setup shortcut
contains an explicit -without-unit=Particles statement, so there can be
some issues when having Particles and Grid/Particles activated at the same
time.

Best,
Norbert