[FLASH-USERS] Particles Unit

Ryan Farber rjfarber at umich.edu
Tue Nov 12 22:23:31 EST 2019

Hi Ryunosuke,

Which file gave your compilation error? Was it a file that you wrote?

You can check if pt_interface.F90 is in your object directory. If it is
not, you can go into /PATH_TO_FLASH/source/Particles and do "find . -name
pt_interface.F90" to find all versions of that file.

That may indicate what other REQUIRES/REQUESTS to add to your Config file.
You can also copy pt_interface.F90 to your problem directory, especially if
you want to modify it.

Best,
--------
Ryan