[FLASH-USERS] questions about boundary conditions

Ryan Farber rjfarber at umich.edu
Tue Oct 29 16:12:49 EDT 2019

Hi Guido,

I'm not sure how periodic boundary conditions work, but to respond to your
last paragraph on static boundary conditions:
you can set xl_boundary_type (etc.) in flash.par to "user" and
you can modify Grid_bcApplyToRegionSpecialized.F90 "case(USER_DEFINED)" to
set variables to a constant value.

Best,
--------
Ryan