[FLASH-USERS] How to force the velocity to be zero in simulation

Gabriel Rigon gabriel.rigon at polytechnique.edu
Wed Sep 4 05:37:51 EDT 2019

Hi,

You might want to use the BDRY_VAR variable to define your solid. This
variable can be assigned to every cell, positive value correspond to
rigid body.
You will need to add for each time step a loop to check the conditions
inside the rigid body and change the BDRY_VAR to negative value when it
should change state (melting / boiling point).

Best regards,
G. Rigon

--
Gabriel Rigon