[FLASH-USERS] Modified ideal gas EOS implementation

Klaus Weide klaus at flash.uchicago.edu
Mon Apr 27 11:49:38 EDT 2020

On Mon, 27 Apr 2020, Acharya, Nitish wrote:

> Dear flash-users,
>
> I am working on implementing a slightly modified version of ideal-gas EOS for laserslab problem. I have been able to implement the default ideal-gas EOS.

Nitish,

Before getting into this any further -

Are you using

 (a) code in Eos/EosMain/multiTemp/Multitype/
     together with a (modified) eos_idealGamma3T.F90,

or

 (b) code from anywhere (where exactly?) under Eos/EosMain/multiTemp/Gamma/
     that you have modified,

or

 (c) changes in other places

for your modified version of ideal-gas EOS?