[FLASH-USERS] Laserlab Chamber pressure Calculation

Eddie Hansen ehansen at pas.rochester.edu
Mon Jun 1 12:59:02 EDT 2020

The details of how pressure is determined from density and temperature are
"hidden" within the IONMIX table for He. Not sure if the 1.6 mbar stated as
a comment in the par file is correct or not, but you can check the output.
You can look at the various pressures by plotting "pele", "pion", and
"prad". The default units in FLASH should give these in erg/cm^3, which is
equivalent to ubar.

--
Eddie Hansen, PhD
Postdoctoral Associate