[FLASH-USERS] [EXTERNAL] Missing HDF5 library

Hix, W Raphael raph at ornl.gov
Fri Jun 19 10:31:29 EDT 2020

Hi-

By chance, was your HDF5 library built for serial use?  The mpio refers to MPI-IO, which is needed for parallel HDF5.

There are instructions for building parallel HDF5 here.

https://support.hdfgroup.org/HDF5/faq/parallel.html

						Raph

William Raphael Hix                       Email:  raph at ornl.gov
Oak Ridge National Laboratory             Voice:  (865) 574-4716
P.O. Box 2008                               Fax:  (865) 241-5649
Oak Ridge, TN 37831-6354