[FLASH-USERS] Hybrid PIC

M. B. P. Adams madams at pas.rochester.edu
Thu May 28 09:30:32 EDT 2020

From a quick search in google scholar of

"hybrid"+"pic"+"flash"+”plasma"

I have found the following two articles:

https://arxiv.org/abs/1010.3291 <https://arxiv.org/abs/1010.3291>
https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1742-6596/837/1/012017/meta <https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1742-6596/837/1/012017/meta>

Maybe you have seen and read these already. Have you thought about reaching out to the authors?

So does that mean you’re hoping to start a collaboration with someone on the user list, or are you just hoping that this can be effectively a tutoring service where we “give you the answer” and someone spends many-hours-doing-work-to-help-you to not-be-credited-coauthored-or-paid kinda transaction?

With washed hands,
Marissa

%———————————————————%
Marissa B. P. Adams