[FLASH-USERS] Hybrid PIC

M. B. P. Adams madams at pas.rochester.edu
Thu May 28 09:43:46 EDT 2020

I will say that I apologize for my tone and snapping at this e-mail. In retrospect after sending that, I know it wasn’t okay. I don’t wanna become the thing I hate so to speak. It’s important the user-list remains a place where people feel comfortable asking for help.

However I am quite sensitive to ethics behind scientific collaboration and I think it is important that help is appreciate and highlighted when given. Especially when requests are open ended and folks want mentorship and guidance — that is a huge task. I think it’s important that I do apologize publicly too because we should own up to our mistakes and set an example!

I’m sorry for snapping at you! It wasn’t ok.

Best,
Marissa