[FLASH-USERS] Plot_var issues

Ernesto Zurbriggen ernesto.zurbriggen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 09:16:28 EDT 2020

Hi Camile!
I'm pretty sure your problem is not an issue. You gave too little
information, but the problem may be in:

   1. How you call the REQUIRES resistivity unit in your Conf file,
e.g.: REQUIRES
   physics/materialProperties/MagneticResistivity/MagneticResistivityMain
   2. How you are calculating the resistivity in the routine
   MagneticResistivity.F90
   3. Or how you initialize runtime parameter like: plot_var_#;
useDiffuse; resistivity;
   or pc_unitsBase.

Best!

--
*Dr. Ernesto Zurbriggen, FAPESP posdoctoral fellow*

*Email: ernesto.zurbriggen at craam.mackenzie.br
<ernesto.zurbriggen at craam.mackenzie.br>Phone: +55 11-2114-8783*
*Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie, *
*Escola de Engenharia, *
*Centro de Rádio Astronomia e Astrofísica Mackenzie (CRAAM),*
*Rua da Consolação 896, 01302-907, SP, São Paulo, Brasil.*