[FLASH-USERS] Can anyone share the latest FLASH Code version to me?

秦志勇 phyzyqin at shnu.edu.cn
Thu Apr 8 07:47:04 EDT 2021

Hi, everyone, I am a newer being approved to use the FLASH code, but when I attempt to download the FLASH code on the source page https://flash.uchicago.edu/site/flashcode/download/, it always displayed the Captcha error, but it could not display the Captcha in the download page of the FLASH code. I have tried several browsers, but they all didn't work. So, can anyone knows how to solve this issue or shares the latest FLASH code version to me? Thank you very much!

Best wishes!
QJohn