[FLASH-USERS] change plotfileintervalTime during simulation

Slavin, Jonathan jslavin at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 8 10:31:01 EDT 2021

Hi all,

I'm wondering if there is a safe or standard way to change runtime
parameters during a simulation. In particular, I'd like to change the value
of plotfileintervalTime after a particular time. I expect that a procedure
for changing that parameter would also apply to other runtime parameters.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jon

--
Jonathan D. Slavin
Astrophysicist - High Energy Astrophysics Division