[FLASH-USERS] MAKE error

RIGON Gabriel gabriel.rigon at nagoya-u.jp
Thu Apr 8 20:27:09 EDT 2021

Hi,

I would say that the problem come either from the file
Diffuse_interface.F90 or name grid_interface.F90. As the error message
says there is an unexpected end of file, so one of those file end
without closing correctly its environment (subroutine name --> end
subroutine name...)

Best regards,
G. Rigon

--
Gabriel Rigon
Laboratory for Theoretical Astronomy & Astrophysics (TA-Lab)