[FLASH-USERS] Segmentation Fault (LaserSlab example)

BolañOs, Simon sbolanos at UCSD.EDU
Wed Aug 11 12:54:58 EDT 2021

Hello everyone,
When executing the Laser Slab example of Section 34.7.5, I got a Segmentation Fault, displayed below. Is someone got such a similar error during execution? How can I fix such an error?
By the way here are the module that I turn on: ./setup -auto LaserSlab     -2d -nxb=16 -nyb=16 +hdf5 +io +serialIO species=cham,targ +mtmmmt +laser +u    hd3t +mgd mgd_meshgroups=6 -parfile=example.par

Error message :

Finished with Grid_initDomain, no restart

 Ready to call Hydro_init

 [Hydro_init]: Using non-Cartesian Geometry!

 Hydro initialized

 Gravity initialized

 Initial dt verified

 *** Wrote checkpoint file to lasslab_hdf5_chk_0000 ****

 *** Wrote plotfile to lasslab_hdf5_plt_cnt_0000 ****

 Initial plotfile written

 Driver init all done

Program received signal SIGSEGV: Segmentation fault - invalid memory reference.

Backtrace for this error:

Could not print backtrace: executable file is not an executable

#0  0x104270b17

#1  0x10426fbab

#2  0x193edec43

zsh: segmentation fault  ./flash4