[FLASH-USERS] LaserSlab IONMIX4 file

Ong Jian Fuh jianfuh.ong at eli-np.ro
Wed Aug 11 02:09:38 EDT 2021

I setup with the following

./setup -auto -objdir=$WORKDIR/flash_0000/ LaserSlab ....
-parfile=example.par

then the object directory is also my run directory with different name I
made.

Regards,

Dr. Ong Jian Fuh
Extreme Light Infrastructure - Nuclear Physics
"Horia Hulubei" National Institute for Physics and Nuclear Engineering
30 Reactorului Street, 077125 Magurele (Ilfov), Romania
www.eli-np.ro