[FLASH-USERS] (no subject)

Patrick Cappello cappello at udel.edu
Wed Aug 18 14:08:57 EDT 2021

Dear Flash users,

I’m working on the LaserSlab problem and I’m trying to get the MHD solvers to work correctly, I want to use the solution variables magz, magp, and divb which are a part of the 8-wave solver. I set up the problem with +usm3t and +8wave but I got an error that says Native Grid interpolation may not be used with GRID_GEOM_CYLINDRICAL. I tried to change the geometry of the simulation to Cartesian but that didn’t work for this problem.

How can I use the solution variables from the 8-wave solver in the LaserSlab problem?

Thank you
Patrick Cappello