[FLASH-USERS] [EXT] Electron Energy Density, EELE_VAR, Initialization?

Eddie Hansen ehansen at pas.rochester.edu
Fri Aug 27 12:14:57 EDT 2021

After Simulation_initBlock, there should be a call to EOS to initialize
EELE_VAR and all other relevant variables that haven't yet been set. The
EOS unit source code can get a little confusing, but I hope at least
pointing you in the right direction is helpful.

--
Eddie Hansen, PhD
Postdoctoral Associate