[FLASH-USERS] Errors occur during 'make' in Mac OS Big Sur.

RIGON Gabriel gabriel.rigon at nagoya-u.jp
Wed Feb 10 03:18:07 EST 2021

Hi,

Both errors seems linked to your compilation options - options with
gfortran (gcc).
This might be due the newer version of gcc, you use.

Try adding -fallow-argument-mismatch and -Wuninitialized to your
compilation flags.
More information concerning the compilation flags, you use in
Makefile.h, might be needed if you this doesn't work.

Best,
G. Rigon

--
Gabriel Rigon
Laboratory for Theoretical Astronomy & Astrophysics (TA-Lab)