[FLASH-USERS] different equations of states for different species

Maksim Kozlov maksim.kozlov at nu.edu.kz
Fri Feb 19 07:34:40 EST 2021

Dear fiends,
I want to simulate hydrodynamic explosions of one material (say copper)
into another material (say water). As far as I understand different Equations
of State are implemented only for 3T mode and multigamma mode  simply
calculates mass averaged adiabatic index and substitutes it into equation
of state for ideal gas. I could redefine EoS for ideal gas by tabulated EoS
but of course I need to do it separately for different materials. Any ideas
on how I can do it separately would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!
MAksim Kozlov