[FLASH-USERS] different equations of states for different species

Hanif zargarnezhad h.zargarnejad at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 11:47:03 EST 2021

Hello Maksim,
If I understand your question correctly, you can use different
approaches to do it. The simple way is that using
Simulation_initSpecies.F90 you can define constant gas properties for
different species and call them to EOS  wherever is located.
regards,

Hanif Zargar

Fluid Mixing at Extreme conditions Laboratory

Texas A&M Dept. of Mechanical  Engineering

Graduate Research Assistant